NOV H2 2021: When it comes to China’s Fuel Cell strategy the country is lagging some of the other countries in Europe. So far China adopts a wait and see attitude but also has indicated ambitions to formalise its plans on a hydrogen strategy and the role fuel cells will play in that world.
Topics addressed in this 2-weekly overview of the Chinese hydrogen and fuel cell markets are:
- Feature Article: Overview of Technology Applications in China
- FCEVs in China: On the Road to a National Hydrogen Strategy
- Fuel Cells as Telecom Backup Power- An Expensive Solution for a Minor Problem
- The Impact of Industrial Policy on Hydrogen Energy and Fuel Cell Capital Markets
- Regional Focus- Hydrogen Production and Markets in Southwest China
- Regional Focus- Wuhan and the Central China FCEV Pilot Cities Cluster