The world leading electrolysis congress is back!
World Hydrogen Leaders are excited to return to Germany for World Electrolysis Congress 2023 – the only event solely focusing on the opportunities and challenges of electrolyser technology. The 3-day programme dives deep into the integration, supply chain and efficiency challenges with this exciting technology that holds huge promise for the future. We will bring the entire green hydrogen value chain together including hydrogen producers, utilities, component manufacturers, financiers, electrolyser OEMs, TSOs and DSOs and much more to discuss and debate the biggest questions and solutions the industry has:
- Where is the best location for these projects?
- How do we scale-up to deliver GW projects?
- What is the current state of the market? Will electrolyser OEMs meet the demand?
- How will we develop enough renewable energy to power GW’s of electrolysers?
- How do we maximise efficiency with these projects?
Join us to answer all these questions presented by 100 industry experts, participate in our in-depth masterclass sessions, hear case studies from projects already in operation and scaling-up, and network with new potential business partners!
Find out more information HERE
More Hydrogen Events here