MEET THE ENTIRE LNG & GAS VALUE CHAIN UNDER ONE ROOF
The 12th edition of the Asia Pacific LNG & Gas Summit takes place in-person on 6-8 July 2022 at the Shangri-La Hotel in Singapore, bringing together senior stakeholders from across the global value chain to discuss new directions for LNG & gas in the region, market and pricing volatility, energy security as well as the continuous drive for decarbonisation.
The Summit plays an integral role in connecting industry-leading LNG and gas buyers and sellers from around the world, whilst facilitating thought-provoking conversations that drive the energy industry forward.
- Asia Pacific LNG Developments in a Global Context: Reshaping and Outlining the New Direction for LNG
- Asian Markets Demand Outlook: How are Markets Responding to Current Developments?
- Long-Term LNG Contracting vs Short Term Trading
- Key Commercial Trends from Buyers, Suppliers and Service Providers
- LNG Financing: How are Lenders Responding to the Current Environment?
- Carbon Markets: The New Frontier of Climate Action
- How Does the Emerging Hydrogen Economy Impact LNG?
- Innovation in Pricing Models: Understanding the Needs of Buyers
- Risk Management and New Tools to Manage Volume and Price Risk
- The Drive for Decarbonisation in the Global LNG Market and Energy Transition in Asia
More Hydrogen Events here