What we do
Founded in 2015, Birba Energy Services LLC has emerged as a key player in the SME energy market in the Sultanate and is backed by a team of internationally experienced individuals,
bringing an accumulated 52 years of experience in business investment and development, technical support, project financing, management, events and brand management.
- A strong understanding of the oil and gas sector and the Omani market dynamics.
- Years of professional experience in the energy industry covering all business aspects from technical, business to financial models
- Strong network base and multi-level connections with industry stakeholders
- In-depth knowledge about business investment and development
- Long-standing relationships with financial institutions and key business houses
About Green Hydrogen Summit
The Green Hydrogen Summit will address all aspects of the hydrogen value chain, encompassing production, transportation, and storage challenges, and applications. Other topics that will be highlighted during the event include Carbon Capture, Storage, and Utilization (CCUS); Electrolyzer Technologies; Certificates of Origin; Carbon Pricing & Carbon Credits; Policy Frameworks and Bankability Criteria; and Safety Requirements, among a host of other key themes. Lingering questions about the efficacy of currently available green hydrogen technology and the prohibitive costs involved will be addressed. Experts will also chalk out strategies on how the government and private sectors can work together in project investment and partnerships to achieve the fastest possible adoption of green hydrogen.
The Green Hydrogen Summit Oman 2022 offers an unparalleled opportunity for both International and Omani communities to come together, interact, connect, and network to grow the potential of hydrogen energy systems for a more sustainable future. The Omani industry’s size and capabilities, including its lucrative market, provide significant potential for worldwide alliances that will unlock opportunities for the commercialization of new technologies.
When is the Summit?
The summit will start on the 5th of December 2022 and will end on the 7th of December 2022.
Where will the summit take place?
The summit will be held in the Oman convention & exhibition center (OCEC) in Muscat, Sultanate of Oman.
Green Energy Summit Oman published is also extensively featured in the magazine Energy, Oman
- Chairman’s Message
- Sounding Board
- Thank you HE Dr Rumhy
- Powering Up Oman’s decarbonisation
journey + IEA webinar
- Oman, Germany ink landmark pact
- German Ambassador interview
- Pioneering Green Steel production
- Eight Major Green Energy Projects
to watch in Oman
- PDO Decarbonisation Strategy
- PDO’s Steve Phimister named Among
- Forbes Top CEOs
- Towards a Promising Future
- GHSO 2022: Plugging Oman into
the global green hydrogen ecosystem
- Disruption is Now
- OPEC revised oil demand growth
- OPAL: Year of Green Hydrogen
- APICORP – Energy Investments Grow
- Oman commits to global methane
- IRENA: Renewables take lion’s share